- Other countries that have socialized medicine have long waits for surgery and we do not. Why should we become like them?
We don’t have to be like any other nation’s health care. Ours can be our own. The best of other nations’ health care systems and the creative new methods we are capable of, will make-up a new Single Payer Health Care system.
- Why should my family and I pay for those who do not pay for their own health insurance? It doesn’t seem fair to me.
What’s more fair to the taxpaying American, every single taxpayer paying for everyone’s health care at once, or allowing tens of millions of taxpayers (yes they all have jobs) without affordable health care access to enter the system upon charity conditions (taxpayer subsidies to hospitals) with their diseases advanced to a point of expensive post onset care? The latter is not fair.
- What about fraud by doctors and hospitals and those equipment manufacturers and sales people?
Under and new SPHC system stopping fraud will have to be paramount. The ideology that we are all spending our own fortunes, our own hard earned dollars on each other will have to be understood widespread throughout the system, by patients who will be welcomed whistle blowers, by everyone from kitchen employees to the chief surgeon.
- No one is going to want to be a doctor or nurse under this kind of strictly regulated and restricted environment?
- Government sometimes seems to get things so wrong, I don’t trust it. Why would a SPHC system be any different than other government failures, with fraud, negligence and etcetera?
Visit SiCKOCure.org to learn more and become a part of the struggle for real universal health care.